External Interactive Care Coordinator
If you like caring for people and love sales and marketing this is the job for you!
In cooperation with the Internal Client care coordinator, and under the direction of the Regional Operations Manager (ROM), the External ICC performs Intakes, client assessments and plans of care for new clients. The ICC also contacts, presents, and develops referral relationships to insure the best care for our clients by sharing the plan of care, assessment and guide to care; giving an understanding of what Comfort Keepers does and is doing for our clients. External ICC is to develop a continuous flow of referrals. Participates in relevant community events. Teams with the Internal ICC to monitor referrals, phone conversions, home visits, new client’s assimilations and ongoing client care coordination to ensure that growth goals are met. Works with the entire Comfort Keepers staff to coordinate care for our clientele. Interfaces with various referral sources and partnering with care providers to coordinate care and further develop those relationships. Responsible for data entry that develops reports for the ROM on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and revisiting KPI’s and goals. Participates in management on-call rotation.
ICC / Sales Essential Functions:
- Makes prospect calls (visits) to potential new referral sources. Schedules and conducts public speaking events. Represents Comfort Keepers at various community events and fairs.
- Organizes the territory in geographical zones. Conducts at least 35 visits per week – mix of medical and non-medical / new and follow up calls. Must meet sales quotas as established. Establishes a sales/networking plan to use as a working tool, which is revisited and revised on a continuous basis using SWOT analysis. Organizes and supports a wide variety of sales and marketing activities like event planning and ordering marketing materials including promotional items.
- Performs assessments/in-home sales calls to establish services for potential clients. Implements contracts and agreements to insure that sales goals are met.
- Makes prospect calls (visits) to care providers (Doctors, RN, PT, OT, secretary, etc.) of existing and new clients, and follow up with the referral sources from current clients. Sharing and reviewing the plan of care.
- Develops a visitation schedule for existing referral sources and care providers involved with the care of current clients to maintain and grow partner relationships. Sharing the plan of care; educating referral sources on the services we provide and closing with Asking “Who do you know?” to generate immediate referrals.
- Develops and maintains prospects, clients, care providers and referral sources database for relationship management. Responsible for entering contacts, visit information (notes), and activity tags into ClearCare.
- Tracks networking efforts and reviews with ROM weekly using ClearCare KPI reports.
- Participates in on-call rotation by carrying the agency’s emergency cellular phone. While on-call, handles all client, caregiver, and scheduling issues that occur and conducts new client intakes as needed. Is responsible for covering caregiving shifts in the event that a caregiver cannot be located to staff it.
- Attends weekly management meetings and participate in the development of systems and procedures to improve care coordination, client satisfaction, and employee performance. Supports office operations as needed
- Assists the other members of the management team as needed.
- External ICC is responsible for field training, spot checks, initial meet and greets.
College degree preferably in Health Care, gerontology, or Marketing Management and two years related experience and/or training. Experience in home care or other service / sales industry preferred.
Requires proficiency in word processing and computer skills (Office, Excel, & Power Point). Will master additional software including Google Calendar and ClearCare management system.
Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication, human relations, and organizational skills as well as positive professional, business image and dress for success. Must be a team player and work cooperatively with other members of the management team especially the Internal ICC
Are you an experienced elder care provider who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others? We want to hear from you! I The demand for individuals to fill jobs providing elderly care at home increases every year. At Comfort Keepers, we adhere to strict employment standards to ensure our clients receive the best care from individuals who are well suited to provide elderly care at home in a compassionate and understanding manner. Caregiving includes a number of services, such as personal care like toileting, bathing and dressing clients, assistance with household chores such as light housekeeping, laundry and errand running, meal preparation and more.
All of our care aides are bonded and insured and must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. We require all employees to pass a drug screening and background tests.
We offer a variety of opportunities to serve the seniors and members of the Edison, NJ community. If you are interested in a rewarding career with a flexible schedule that can allow you to have a positive impact on the lives of others, consider becoming a Comfort Keepers care aide. Our companion care workers are truly kind and loving individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of the many homecare clients we serve. Find out more about open positions we have available in our Edison, NJ office providing elderly care at home today. Ready to apply? Submit your application today!
Comfort Keepers Edison provides in home care and senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Avenel, Carteret, Colonia, Edison, Highland Park, Iselin, Keasbey, Menlo Park, Metuchen, New Brunswick, Parlin, Perth Amboy, Rahway, Sayreville, South River, South Amboy, and South Plainfield, New Jersey