Director of Nursing Assistant - RN
Are you a Dynamic, Caring Professional, who is looking to assist us in making a difference in seniors lives?
We are now hiring a Director of Nursing Registered Nurse
Home Health Director of Nursing Assistant Registered Nurse. You will be responsible for directing and overseeing the delivery of and monitoring outcomes for skilled and non-skilled services in clients 'homes. Assesses the needs of clients for home care assistance. Delivers care to clients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation. The RN effectively interacts and provides information on health maintenance and disease prevention, and provides case management with clients, significant others and other health members while maintaining standards of professional nursing. Supervise caregiver in the home, delegate tasks to caregiver, medical assessment including vital signs & medication list review.
Private Duty DON Assistant RN
- Assesses the physical, psychosocial, spiritual, and environmental status of assigned clients in a systematic and continuous manner to provide required client services
- Develop Plan Of Cares for patients and review other nurses plan of care.
- Provides nursing services in accordance with the plan of care and utilizing the nursing process
- Coordinates and integrates services being provided to the client by all disciplines
- Initiates and revises client care plan for the caregivers based on client’s needs and supervises the care provided by the caregivers as applicable
- Provides those services requiring skills using the nursing process
- Administers medications according to company policy
- Administering caregiver competency tests
- Communicating with office and family
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Licensed Practical Nurse (RN)
- Minimum one (5) years of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Liability Insurance
- Applicant must be bondable
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Continuing training opportunities
- Make a difference in a senior's life
- Paid Personal Time off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Company Car during working hours when available or mileage stipend.
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers! Apply Today!
This position is open at our Shrewsbury and Edison office, located at 697Broad Street Shrewsbury , NJ 07702, our office serves the Monmouth, Ocean, Middlesex and Southern Union areas, and this position may require travel to those areas. Learn more here: http://redbank-190.comfortkeepers.com
NJ RN License
Are you an experienced elder care provider who enjoys making a difference in the lives of others? We want to hear from you! I The demand for individuals to fill jobs providing elderly care at home increases every year. At Comfort Keepers, we adhere to strict employment standards to ensure our clients receive the best care from individuals who are well suited to provide elderly care at home in a compassionate and understanding manner. Caregiving includes a number of services, such as personal care like toileting, bathing and dressing clients, assistance with household chores such as light housekeeping, laundry and errand running, meal preparation and more.
All of our care aides are bonded and insured and must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation. We require all employees to pass a drug screening and background tests.
We offer a variety of opportunities to serve the seniors and members of the Edison, NJ community. If you are interested in a rewarding career with a flexible schedule that can allow you to have a positive impact on the lives of others, consider becoming a Comfort Keepers care aide. Our companion care workers are truly kind and caring individuals who want to make a difference in the lives of the many homecare clients we serve. Find out more about open positions we have available in our Edison, NJ office providing elderly care at home today. Ready to apply? Submit your application today!
Comfort Keepers Edison provides in home care and senior care services in the following cities in New Jersey:
Avenel, Carteret, Colonia, Edison, Highland Park, Iselin, Keasbey, Menlo Park, Metuchen, New Brunswick, Parlin, Perth Amboy, Rahway, Sayreville, South River, and South Amboy, New Jersey